Hello and Welcome to my sweet home.

First of all, I would like to thank to all readers who have visited my blog. I am sorry if my english is terrible as I am not a journalist or a writer. I am only an ordinary person who rarely use diary as my best friend. However, here I would like to try my very best to write down my dialy journal as good as I could.

Finally, enjoy your reading!!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Firzany's Cake House


Firzany's Cake House is my first blog... All the recipes that I have tried (except for the recipes that I have taken from bhg.com I haven't tried it yet) I insert it here as for my future references beside I can share it with the others.

It contain recipes of cheesecake, cupcakes, brownies and cookies. I am hoping that one day this blog will become a 'Baking Book' for me and the others...

Enjoy and Good Luck.

No comments: